Toilet Seat Sanitizer - 50ML (Lemon)
Santic believes in building a cleaner, healthier, and hygienic community driven by healthy habits.
Do you freak out using a public loo? Our Toilet Seat Sanitiser ensures a better toilet experience. Spray away your fear of germs instantly! Fresh & healthy toilet experience is just a spray away!
NO WIPING | NO SQUATTING | NO UTI
- Santic Toilet Seat Sanitiser protects you from germs found in toilets.
- It reduces your risk of contracting infections like UTI.
- The spray kills 99.9% of germs that are present on the toilet seat's surface.
- In a matter of seconds, the Toilet Seat Sanitiser spray sanitises the toilet seat from all kinds of bacteria and germs and ensures a better toilet experience.
- Stock up on this toilet hygiene essential. It is an instant, on-the-go solution that freshens up the toilet and breaks the vicious cycle of germ transfer from others to you and you to others.
- The spray effectively eliminates the stink and parallel rescues you and others from the unnecessary stink, embarrassment, and infection!
- Deodorises to eliminate stink & embarrassment
- Disinfects the toilet seat
- No wiping & squatting
- Kills 99.99% Germs
- Lemon Fragrance
- Fresh & happy toilet experience
- Reduces the risk of UTI
WHERE TO USE TOILET SEAT SANITIZER?
Home | Trains | Flights | Metro stations | Offices | Hospitals
HOW TO USE TOILET SEAT SANITIZER?
Step 1: Shake well before use.
Step 2: Spray on the surface from a distance of 25 cm
Step 3: Wait 15-20 seconds for it to evaporate.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse the eyes immediately if the product comes in contact with them and consult the doctor.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Pressurised container. May burst if heated. Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, open flames, etc.
- Do not pierce or burn, even after use.
- Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50° C.
- Not to be applied on the skin.
The package consists of a Lemon Toilet Seat Sanitiser (50ML) & lots of love from Santic.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.