Multipurpose Spray- Pack Of 5 (Lemon Scented) (300 Ml)
Get your favorite Santic Hygiene Essentials restocked to keep your home and loved ones safe & Healthy!
Say Hello to Super-Savings!
Multipurpose Disinfectant Spray Available in a Pack of 5.
- Our Multi-Purpose Disinfectant is quick and easy to use.
- Our Disinfectant Spray can be used to clean commonly touched hard and soft surfaces.
- Eliminates odors and gives a pleasant fragrance.
- Citrus scents come from real fruits like lemons.
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week.
- SAFE ON HANDS - It’s safe and gentle on hands, that means no dangerous bleach chemicals.
- NO MESS - Quickly and easily sanitizes items.
- WIDELY APPLICABLE - Works on all surfaces including fabric, canvas, finished leather, PVC, glass, vinyl, plastic, rubber, metals, wood, gel coat, fiberglass, and more!
- DISINFECTANT- It disinfects hundreds of surfaces in your home Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week.
- CLEANLINESS - Tackles quick clean up of messes.
(Certified & Lab tested)
We're committed to providing you with a full-list of ingredients for every product. Here are all the ingredients we use:
- 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Neem Oil
- Propellant gas
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Added perfume fragrance
- Please click for LAB REPORTS.
- TO DISINFECT- Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry. For No virus, surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- TO SANITISE - Surfaces must remain wet for 10 seconds then allow to air dry.
- TO PREVENT MILDEW - Apply to the pre-cleaned surface. Allow remaining wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- TO DEODORIZE - Spray on surfaces as needed. To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces: Spray until the fabric is wet.
- DO NOT SATURATE - Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors, repeat application.
- Do not Ingest
- Do not spray directly on the skin
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources (combustible at high temperatures)
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources
- Do not get it directly in eyes
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Keep container tightly closed
- Keep in a cool and ventilated area
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.