Brass Copper Metal Cleaning Kit- Cleaner & Polish
Copper, metal, and brass can become dull and tarnished over time. Clean all objects around your home quickly and easily with our Brass, Copper Metal Cleaning Kit. Everything from brass, copper metal plates, and door knockers to bathroom fixtures, furniture, and even kitchen utensils. While it does wonders all-around your home but it is strictly not to be used on Polished Items.
- Santic Brass, Copper Metal Cleaning Kit is specifically formulated for metal, brass, and copper, not an "all-purpose" cleaner.
- This cleaning solution will restore tarnished brass and copper & add a protective layer.
Non-hazardous and safer to have around your home.
- Cleans the original brilliance of surfaces.
- Best for plates, door knockers, bathroom fixtures, furniture, and even kitchen utensils.Always test on a hidden area to ensure compatibility with surfaces.
Prevents - The polish develops a wax coating over the surface which prevents the surface from getting rusted back again quickly.
- Restore - Rejuvenates dull & tarnished surfaces by removing tarnish, & and adds polish to the surface.
- Ammonia-Free / Safe - A non-scratch formula allows safe use.
- Easy To Use- Effortlessly polish, rinse & dry for a brilliant results.
- Effective - Helps bring your pieces back to its original beauty by erasing the discolouration.
- Protect - Anti-tarnish formula leaves behind a protective coating that delays tarnish from reforming
- Use On - All brass, copper & metal mugs, pots, pans, sinks, doorknobs, unlacquered brass objects, rails & fixtures. & other tarnished brass pieces around your home
- Recommended - Safely cleans & polishes brass, copper, & metal without tedious buffing.
HOW TO USE BRASS COPPER CLEANER?
STEP 1: Use Hand Gloves.
STEP 2: Shake well and spray on the object.
STEP 3: Spread evenly on the area and rub thoroughly with a sponge.
STEP 4: Rinse with water, then let stand for 2-5 minutes.
Do Not Apply On Polished Items. Excessive Scrubbing to be avoided.
HOW TO USE BRASS COPPER POLISH?
STEP 1: Clean the surface with a wet cloth so that the base is clean.
STEP 2: Use Hand Gloves and apply polish on the surface & spread evenly.
STEP 3: Wait for 1-2 minutes till it dries.
STEP 4: Buff with a microfiber cloth or normal cotton cloth properly in a circular motion to attain shine and coat.
Don't use hard water for cleaning as it would damage the coating
In case need to re-clean use brass and copper polish again after 2 months
The package consists of Brass, Copper Metal Cleaning Kit, and lots of love from Santic.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.