Brass Copper Metal Cleaner- Pack Of 1 (250 ml)
Copper, metal, and brass can become dull and tarnished over time. Clean all objects around your home quickly and easily with our Brass, Copper Metal Cleaner. Everything from brass, copper metal plates, and door knockers to bathroom fixtures, furniture, and even kitchen utensils. While it does wonders all-around your home but it is strictly not to be used on Polished Items.
- Santic Brass, Copper Metal Cleaner is specifically formulated for metal, brass, and copper, not an "all-purpose" cleaner.
- This cleaning solution will restore tarnished brass and copper in no time
Non-hazardous and safer to have around your home.
- Cleans and restores the original brilliance to surfaces.
- Best for plates, door knockers, bathroom fixtures, furniture, and even kitchen utensils.
- Always test on a hidden area to ensure compatibility with surfaces.
- Long-Lasting Shine - The finest ingredients keep brass & other metals beautiful for years to come.
- Restore - Rejuvenates dull & tarnished surfaces by removing tarnish, & polishing to a brilliant shine.
- Ammonia-Free / Safe - A non-scratch formula allows safe use.
- Easy To Use- It takes just seconds to effortlessly polish, rinse & dry for a brilliant, mirror-like shine
- Effective - Helps bring your pieces back to its original beauty by erasing the discolouration
- Protect - Anti-tarnish formula leaves behind a protective coating that delays tarnish from reforming
- Use On - All brass, copper & metal mugs, pots, pans, sinks, doorknobs, unlacquered brass objects, rails & fixtures. & other tarnished brass pieces around your home
- Recommended - Safely cleans & shines brass, copper, & metal without tedious buffing.
HOW TO USE?
STEP 1: Shake well and apply on an object.
STEP 2: Start with Gentle Scrubbing on the object.
STEP 3: Rinse with water to get a fine shine and cleaner object.
CAUTION: Do Not Apply On Polished Items. Excessive Scrubbing to be avoided.
The package consists of Brass, Copper Metal Cleaner- Set of 2 and lots of love from Santic.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.