Santic Bumper Black
Plastic bumpers and trim have a tendency to fade from shiny black to dull grey over time — something which can make even the newest cars appear ten years older.
- BACK TO THE ORIGINAL BLACK COLOR – Restore the dull and faded colour of the car’s trim, step-bumper, door visor, mirrors, wiper & bumper to a new black look.
- LONGSTANDING RECLAMATION – No need to worry, your happiness won’t be short-lived; bring a long-term restoration solution of the black finish of bumper and trim.
- AMPLE AMOUNT – It is more than enough for your car; You would be left with plenty of gel to polish.
- ECONOMICAL & PAINLESS – No need to waste your hard-earned money on replacing your convertible top when you can get the lush black look economically; The application is simple and effortless with the results which would make your friends and neighbour stopped by.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Buy your old car a gift with complete confidence, click ADD TO CART NOW!
HOW TO USE
STEP 1- Cover your hands with gloves
STEP 2- Shake well and apply Bumper Black with a cotton cloth or sponge over the area.
STEP 3- Allow to dry and buff gently for a brilliant shine.
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.