Multipurpose Disinfectant Spray - Set of 3(500ml each)
Santic believes in hygiene and cleanliness that will save time and keep you safe even during your busiest lifestyle.
- Our Multi-Purpose Disinfectant is quick and easy to use.
- Our Disinfectant Spray can be used to clean commonly touched hard and soft surfaces.
- Eliminates odors and gives a pleasant fragrance.
- Citrusy scents come from real fruits like lemons.
- Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week.
- SAFE ON HANDS - It’s safe and gentle on hands, that means no dangerous bleach chemicals.
- NO MESS - Quickly and easily sanitizes items.
- WIDELY APPLICABLE - Works on all surfaces including fabric, canvas, finished leather, PVC, glass, vinyl, plastic, rubber, metals, wood, gel coat, fiberglass, and more!
- DISINFECTANT- It disinfects hundreds of surfaces in your home Prevents mold and mildew from growing for up to a week.
- CLEANLINESS - Tackles quick clean up of messes.
(Certified & Lab tested)
- 75% Isopropyl Alcohol
- Neem Oil
- Propellant gas
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Added perfume fragrance
- Please click for LAB REPORTS.
HOW TO USE
- TO DISINFECT- Surfaces must remain wet for 3 minutes then allow to air dry. For Norovirus surfaces must remain wet for 10 minutes then allow to air dry. Rinse toys and food contact surfaces with potable water after use.
- TO SANITISE - Surfaces must remain wet for 10 seconds then allow to air dry.
- TO PREVENT MILDEW - Apply to the pre-cleaned surface. Allow remaining wet for 3 minutes. Let air dry. Repeat applications in weekly intervals or when mold and mildew growth appears.
- TO DEODORIZE - Spray on surfaces as needed. To Spot Sanitize Soft Surfaces: Spray until the fabric is wet.
- DO NOT SATURATE - Fabric must remain wet for 30 seconds. Let air dry. For difficult odors, repeat application.
- Do not ingest
- Do not spray directly on the skin
- Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, and other ignition sources (combustible at high temperatures)
- Do not spray on an open flame or other ignition sources
- Do not get it directly in eyes
- Wash hands thoroughly after handling
- Keep container tightly closed
- Keep in a cool and ventilated area
QUESTIONS & ANSWERSAsk a Question
How is it different from cleaning sprays?
Cleaning sprays only remove loose dirt & soils from the surfaces or objects. Disinfectant sprays kill germs & bacterias present underneath the surfaces. Santic Disinfectant spray should be used after cleaning the surfaces for best results.
How often should I use it?
Disinfecting depends on individual needs, but once a day is recommended. Disinfect commonly touched surfaces as frequently as possible but do not overuse.
Can I use it on food items?
No, please do not use it on edibles, it should not be ingested.